Photobucket
so go on, leave me.
i hate.
i love.
i hate.

the stupid things i do. for what. no one appreciates it anw.it only irritates.
other ppl do it better than me. i dun see the point in doing it.
everything i ever do is wrong.not once is it correct.even if it is, its like, once in a SQUARE blue moon.

wdv.went back sch take chinese results.
screwed. hai.
my sms limit's exceeded. and im gonna get scolded by my parents again.im never praised for anything i do wad, so get scolded jiu get scolded lor,i've gotta get used to it sooner or later.
m
y studies are getting from bad to worse. i din get any studying done this hols. and im screwed. i jus wanna breakdown and jus sleep FOREVER. but i noe no matter how much i wan it, it wont happen.

BUT WDV.nvm de la.

anw aft the stupid thing, went j8 for lunch.walked around.went back sch.played badminton. old people favoured the place huh.
guess who lol.
all the way till near 7plus.went dinner at market. home.

Is It You? - Cassie

Someone who won't take for granted
How much I care (How much I care)
And appreciates that I'm there
Someone who listens
And someone I can call who isn't afraid of love to share