Photobucket
s t u d y.

Im Only Me When Im With You - Taylor Swift

That I'm only up when you're not down
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground
It's like no matter what I do
Well, you drive me crazy half the time
The other half I'm only trying
To let you know what I feel is true
And I'm only me, who I wanna be
Well, I'm only me when I'm with you, with you

----------
studying was successful today to a certain extent.

okayy.looks like some ss/history essay opening.zz
wdv

reached school at 10+, found toon yang and andrew studyin physics. so went to study wif them.cleared some of my doubts^^
then did some more physics.. andrew's ipod touch alot of nice songs seh. hahas.
anw,achieved quite alot today. =D
went basketball at around 12plus.
then went back.. at around 1plusplus. hmm stared into space for awhile. then decided to go library. left school at around 2?

walked to j8, bought curry puff(my lunch..) then went library. found a space beside jason,junyao and samuel. lol squeezy la but.. nvm hahas.
study history quite long. but too slow. cant say it was a success though.intended to do abit of trigo after history de but.. hais.

left library at about 430. bought another curry puff, went popular for pens. saw BRISNGR! yay its out at last. considering whether to buy it..42.50 lehh. hmmmm. bought pens. then home.